This assessment is for the youngsters who wish to do a self-assessment of their knowledge on 9 pillars:
3. Career & employment
4. Financial/money management skills
5. Bureaucracy, legislation and networking
6. Communication and cultural awareness
8. Community participation and relationships
9. Self-determination, autonomy skills and teenagers’ development
Once you start the test you are required to provide your name, email and country of residence. Your email is required in order to receive the results of the test in your inbox.
Only one answer can be selected. If you are not sure of one question you may click on the flag next to the question number and review it later. All questions numbers are shown at the bottom of your screen and those that are flagged are shown with a dotted outline.